COUNCIL OF VOLUNTEERING AND SOCIAL PARTICIPATION
C / Bernal, 7 (Center of Social Services)
Santiago de la Ribera.
968573700 - EXT: 5630
Through this Department it develop three programs:
- "Bank of Tim."
- "Hotel of Associations."
- "Social Volunteer, Civic and University student ".
It is based on the exchange of time between people and through this program various activities such as: weekly and quarterly workshops, talks formative, excursions and meetings.
Interchanges are also managed Individuals such as translations, animal care, errands, tasks administrative, among many others.
HOTEL DE ASOCIACIONES:
Hotel Association project, covers the integral work that the Department of Volunteering and Social Participation carried out with the associations of the municipality, which is as follows:
- Provide them a physical space (classroom, computer, printer, photocopier, lockers and lockers) .
- Page Web to provide a meeting point through the computer tools, as well as making it easier for the population to information of the associative movement of the municipality.
- Through this program, a Fair of Associations is held year and a Training Course for associations.
VOLUNTEERING SOCIAL, CIVIC AND UNIVERSITY
- VOLUNTEERING SOCIAL: Company to elderly and sick people, visit to the residences of the municipality, distributions of books in the Hospital Los Arcos, support to the School Reinforcement of CARITAS, reading address ..... Among others.
- VOLUNTARIADO CÍVICO: Support in the activities of the Municipal School of Family, to the different City Councils and to different associations of the municipality.
- VOLUNTARIADO UNIVERSITY: The students of the University of Murcia who wish it they can carry out volunteer activities in exchange for credits crauss.
More information:TIME BANK PAGE