ADMINISTRATIVE SECTION OF URBANISM
Ayuntamiento de San Javier
Plaza de España, 3
30730 San Javier
In accordance with articles 262 and Of the Law 13/2015, of March 30, on the territorial and urban planning of the Region of Murcia and article 71.bis of Law 30/1992, of November 26, on the Legal Regime of Public Administrations and Common Administrative Procedure, it is proceeded to publish the models of responsible declaration and prior communication of the City council of San Javier, which are indicated below, and can be downloaded in word format.
Also, Responsible for activities, as well as the certificates that must accompany said declaration, and the prior communication for the transmission of enabling qualifications of activity.
The GENERAL PLANNING currently in force in our municipality is constituted by the SUBSIDIARY PLANNING STANDARDS T.M. SAN JAVIER (NN.SS.). The full normative content of the REFLECTED TEXT of the NN.SS. Of PLANNING is published in BORM nº-180- of August 5, 2004. To access it, go to the following URL http://www.borm.es/borm/documento?obj=anu&id=31874 of the
Paragraph 3.- Other Provisions, on Ministry of Public Works,
Housing and Transport, 10644 Agreement adopted by the
Government as of June 25, 2004, ... SAN SUBSIDIARY RULES
JAVIER, REFLECTED TEXT. Downloading this file can last
Just a few minutes, be patient. If for some reason you could not
Download from this website can do it through the official website of the
BORM http://www.borm.es/borm/vista/principal/inicio.jsf Y
Search by date (5-August-2004-> See) and in I.Community
Autonomous, 1. General Settings, click on the section 3.- Other
Provisions, on the Ministry of Public Works, Housing and
10644 Agreement adopted by the Governing Council as of
June 25, 2004, .... Subsidiary Standards of San Javier.
For Complete the urban planning information regarding the current legislation Contained in the Consolidated Text of the Subsidiary Planning of the t.m. Of San Javier (T.R.NN.SS.) should be taken into Account the MODIFICATIONS nº-61 and nº-65- of the NN.SS. , Which were finally adopted on 23 June 2005 and on 20 January Respectively, affecting almost all of the Building regulations contained in the T.R. NN.SS. Of Planning.
MODIFICATION nº-61- is published in BORM nº-219- of September 22, 2005. You can access it through the sigOr in La Manga del Mar Menor, you can Access it through the following URL belonging to The Ministry of Agriculture, Food and the Environment: http://sig.magrama.es/dpmt/ http://www.magrama.gob.es /en/costas/en/procedures-gestion-public-domain-maritimo-terrestre/linea-deslinde/default.aspx
To access the CARM Official Cartographic Information You should go to the following URL http://cartomur.imida.es/visorcartoteca/ (CARTOMUR)
The GENERAL MUNICIPAL PLAN FOR URBAN ORDINATION, which has been approved on a provisional basis on December 11, 2014, as well as the documentation of the process of its STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENTAL EVALUATION, up to the ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY REPORT can be consulted in full at the following URL http://pgmo.sanjavier.es
Last June 28, 2014 was published in the BORM nº -147- the announcement by which the ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY REPORT of the GENERAL MUNICIPAL PLAN OF URBAN ORDINATION is submitted to public information by Within 45 working days. The period of public exposure and Submission of submissions ends on 20 August 2014. The referred Environmental Sustainability Report is Exposed to the public in the Town Planning Office of the San Javier, 1st floor of the consistorial building located in Plaza de España nº-3-.
All the documentation related to the procedure of STRATEGIC ENVIRONMENTAL ASSESSMENT, in particular the ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY exposed to the public can be consulted and Downloaded from the following website http: //pgmo.sanjavier.es
More information:ADMINISTRATIVE AND TECHNICAL SECTION OF URBAN PLANNING
- DRO - Responsible declaration on urban planning for works
- CPO Prior communication on urban planning for works2
- Responsible declaration on town planning for uses, works and temporary installations
- DROP - Responsible declaration for the first occupation of new-build buildings
- DRSO - Responsible declaration for the second and successive occupations of buildings
- CPTO - Prior communication on urban planning for the transmission of qualifications
- DRA - Responsible statement of activity
- DRA - Trade activities and certain services.
- CPTA - Prior communication regarding activities for the transmission of qualifications.
- Certificate on compliance with urban and technical regulations
- Certificate on compliance with the conditions established in Annex II of Law 4/2009, of May 14, on Integrated Environmental Protection.
- DR no suspensión del procedimiento administrativo
- OCPMST-OCUPACIÓN DEL DOMINIO PÚBLICO CON MESAS, SILLAS Y TOLDOS
- ODPQRCV-Ocupación de dominio público con quioscos (remolques, caravanas o vehículos)
- Publication in BORM of the integral normative content of the Revised Text of the NN.SS. of Planning
- List of Modifications of NN.SS. of Planning processed until March 2014 (last definitively approved -Mod-72-), with the processing status of each of them
- General Structure and Classification of Soil in the Municipal General Plan of Ordination approved provisionally on 12/11/2014
- Urban Regulations of the General Municipal Plan of Ordination approved provisionally on 12/11/2014
- Town Planning Agreements of San Javier City Council Updated