Ayuntamiento de San Javier
Despejado 19min 27max
a+ a-

Request for modification of permanent ford license

  • Negotiated by:

    Tax management

  • Description:

    Request to modify the license of permanent ford (change of plate, change of owner, extension of ford or correct signaling)

  • Steps:

    Submit application in the general register of the City Council

  • Requirements:

    Being the licensee or authorized person

  • Documentation to be provided:

    * By Change of plate

    - Photocopy of the DNI of the owner of the ford. DETERIORATION: Certificate of delivery of the plaque, in the Office of Municipal Collection.- FOR THEFT: Photocopy of the complaint before the Civil Guard.

    * By Change of ownership

    - Photocopy of the DNI of the owner of the property and of the new owner.- Document proving ownership (photocopy receipt IBI or The deed of sale).

  • Cost:

    No cost

  • Documentation:

We use our own and third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience and offer personalized content. By continuing navigation we understand that you accept its use,
Click here for more information