I WORKING DAYS ON NETWORK 7 AND 8 MAY
A total of 51 professionals from areas such as health, education, security, services and social entities participate in the I Networking Workshops that take place today Tuesday and tomorrow, May 8 at the "Araceli Rubio Room" ", Santiago de la Ribera organized by the Social Services Center of San Javier.
The Councilor for Social Services, Estibaliza Masegosa opened the conference that delves into the methodology of networking, which has already been incorporated to the Social Services of San Javier, and which aims to optimize the care of individuals or families from a global perspective with the participation of a group of professionals from different areas related to each case.
Masegosa highlighted the illusion with which the network work has been adopted in San Javier and showed the institutional support to this methodology as evidenced by the newly created Municipal Commission of Networking and these technical conferences of for professionals who are already integrated into the Commission or who are likely to participate in it.
At the head of the conference is the expert in networking, Ramón Almirall whose paper focuses on the conversation and the construction of the case, as the main tool of networking, understood as something that goes beyond multi-professional coordination, as it is a process that requires collaborative work and collective reflection of the professionals involved.
Estíbaliz Masegosa recalled that the Conference is funded by the Ministry of Family and Equal Opportunities through a subsidy for the development of actions to support the family and children, which aims to provide basic help in situations of vulnerability, support for family and work-life balance, and intervention and family support services, set out in what are the days of work in network. <
- El nuevo acceso peatonal entre Pozo Aledo y San Javier ya está operativo
- Los pinchos de "LópezBar" tendrán sabor a jazz y a teatro este verano en recuerdo de los festivales suspendidos por la pandemia
- Ayuntamiento y Bomberos de Consorcio trabajan para mejorar la respuesta ante inundaciones de cara al otoño próximo
- El Ayuntamiento renueva su colaboración con la Junta Local de la Asociación Española contra el Cáncer
- El Ayuntamiento de San Javier renueva su colaboración con Cruz Roja Mar Menor Norte
- El Ayuntamiento firma un convenio con la Cámara de Comercio para prolongar en San Javier la campaña C'amON
- La consejera de Empresa e Industria, Ana Martínez Vidal alaba la trayectoria de Supermercado Pardo "un referente en la Región de Murcia"
- El alcalde, José Miguel Luengo pide que San Javier sea sede permanente de la EBAU