The 8M Program will pay special attention to the youngest in San Javier
The program of scheduled activities on the occasion of International Women's Day in San Javier towards the little ones "because equality must be worked on from early ages, "said Councilor for Women and Equality, Estibabaliz Masegosa in the presentation of the 8M program that will develop from March 4 to 28.
With the collaboration of the School Municipal Family and the Municipal Library, as well as the Department of Parks and Gardens have organized five workshops and events in different parts of the municipality in which in a playful way equality will be worked on among the youngest. The Department of Culture brings to the program the play "You have to undo the home "with Doble K Teatro, on Friday, March 15 at 9:00 p.m. theater of the "Prince of Asturias" center.
The 8M program presented today includes a cultural outlet to Cartagena and La Manga del Mar Menor, the round table "Woman and Mar Menor" that will bring together a varied range of women whose occupation is linked to the lagoon, and the talk "Woman, now and always", with Noelia Pardo and María José Caravaca, from the Association of Midwives of the Region of Murcia.
The 8th of March will be celebrated in the Plaza de España starting at 7pm with the reading of a manifesto by the mayor, José Miguel Luengo and a choreography show directed by Ruth Olmos and starring women. Later the commemorative dinner will be celebrated in which the Prize will be delivered 8 M.
Councilor for Women and Equality, Estíbaliz Masegosa invited the participation of the entire population in the events organized within the program with which we want draw attention to the need to continue claiming the women's rights and at the same time celebrate what has been achieved now. All acts of the program are free except for the covered of the dinner of 8 M that can be bought, po
- El Pleno aprueba una moción conjunta de todos los grupos políticos sobre la recuperación del Mar Menor
- "En tu parque o en el mío" dedica su cita de noviembre al Molino El Maestre
- El centro de salud de San Javier pone a prueba una aplicación móvil de control de la diabetes
- El III Festival de Flamenco y Copla de San Javier contará con Reyes Carrasco y su madre, María José Carrasco "Lámpara Minera 2018"
- La Policía Local celebró a su Patrón coincidiendo con el 68 aniversario de su creación un 11 de noviembre de 1951
- La peña "El Cantazo" entrega la recaudación del Oktoberfest 2019 a Aidemar, Abamur y Asociación Parkinson Mar Menor
- El Museo de San Javier acoge la exposición "Libros de Artistas" del colectivo CE 3
- San Javier acogerá el XXIV Encuentro Regional de Belenistas el próximo 1 de diciembre